Tuesday, August 27, 2013

PLANTER PART II by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Oh! This IS the analogy I needed... Just realized it: k. Let us make the married woman in the grocery store i just posted about, a planter. And to make my point.. Let us put the attractive man from that same post in an uncommonly bright neon purple shirt. This, so there is a quick/recognizable verbal short cut to describe... here's what the wife (a planter) does. -she waits a day or two... Returns home from somewhere.. Says to her husband, "remember that guy in the neon purple? I just saw him again. (when, in fact, she did not). And she repeats this every once in a while.. "isn't that funny, I was just at the farmers market.. Guess who I ran into." -the time and place of these crossing paths occasions will start to sound less and less coincidental. Important to remember here: a planter is a species. What ideas/doubts/etc they plant is an infinite variable. I use jealousy here for ease and convenience. -motive? Intention? -worth thinking about.... And wow! I wonder if they'll create a human robot that can do all that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home