Tuesday, August 27, 2013

IS THIS HUMANLY POSSIBLE wonders (me!) Sandra, tvgp

So, In prayer I say to Jesus... I know when concerns are being intentionally planted in my mind, and by who... What an ugly thing, huh. Thank you for protecting me.. And not allowing that ugliness to take root inside me. I am tempted to plant back Jesus.. Very tempted! But, what I pray instead, is that you help me ...continue to help me.. Recognize when I'm in the company or earshot of a planter.. And none of their ill intentions will ever be successful. -no weapon formed against me will prevail! Thank you Jesus! And Jesus... Should I give in to the temptation myself... And plant back in a reactionary, defensive, vengeful way... I pray I am held to the same standard..I must play by the same rules, as they say... And so, nor will my reactionary planting be successful. -ouch! Ouch! Ouch! -this is much harder than I thought! And wow! I wonder if they'll create a human robot that does that too!?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home