Tuesday, August 27, 2013

PLANTERS as seen by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Planters are a specific species of human. I may have not worded that correctly, but you know what I'm trying to say, -write. I will search here and now for one analogy, but! The variables are infinite.. In Jesus name, I search for a safe analogy... A clear and safe and telling analogy... In Jesus name, in Jesus name: k! Planters are people who, use conversation to plant... Who with intention, use conversation to plant.. Doubt, worry or concern but never directly and would deny it if you suggested it. I'm still hunting for an analogy... A story to provide an example.. In Jesus name... Grocery stores seem to offer a lot of life lessons... So, we are at a grocery store then... A planter is the person who walks by you as you are selecting a package of food, and says out loud, in regard to their own selection, not yours, but so you can hear it: "I heard they took this old meat in the back and just put new labels with a different expiration date.." and then tosses their meat selection back in the bin, looks at you and keeps going..." -and that's not a great example really, but I'm close... -that's the amateur version I just described.. But I have come across some highly skilled planters! Highly skilled. It is such a huge temptation to plant back... Or to call them on it... But for the highly skilled.. They set it up, so that to call them on it.. If not accomplished exactly so, ends up making you look unnecessarily suspicious instead of them looking mean-spirited. When you have two highly skilled planters... Gets more interesting still... To win the game, the planters plant must be revealed without ...wait! To win the game... To really win the game: the planter must be tricked into self-revealing their intention. -somehow.... Wow! I wonder if they'll create a human robot that can do that too?!"

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

I am SO glad you bring this up, bbf because I used to experience this kind of thing and when I tried to explain it, people looked at me like I was delusional! Nothing worse than being dismissed as a nutcase when you KNOW something is happening around you but no one will admit it's real, especially the perpetrators. You rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home