Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DOING THE WRITE THING by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I am fully aware I am not the 1st or only to say this. But, I have also, independently, come to this same understanding: there is such a thing as doing the write thing, for no other reason/intention/motivation beyond simply, -because it is the write thing to do. There is also doing the write thing because you -have to vs. Want to. -doing the write thing, so you look good in the eyes of others, or because it makes you feel good. -but there does exist the ability/desire to do the write thing for no other reason whatsoever than because it is the write thing to do. Studying/meditating on this motivational/moral spectrum leads me to a better understanding of why we cannot have good deeds/good people always = rewarding life. It would make a mess of our motivations, it would, in fact, become impossible to do anything good with a pure motive, -wouldn't it. -our God is a God of hearts;true hearts. It's in your best interest (I say with a smile) to go ahead and hand yours over to Jesus. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home