Thursday, August 01, 2013

A PUBLIC THANK YOU TO MEGAN from (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Two words come to my mind with every Wes Anderson film I see: "thank you!". I'm always on the hunt for a new story line... For decades it seems the same story is told over and over and over and over -they just change the character names and setting.. But not so with Wes Anderson. My most recent watch was the darjeeling limited, which was loaned to me by Megan... And what a signature cinematic style he has... Adding him to my imaginary list of people I'd like to meet... And! Don't you know I enjoyed some unintended extra laughter when I saw the savory snacks and angry red spots... Scenes which can only be appreciated if you've read leonardstegmann.blogspot.com on the subjects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home