Thursday, June 20, 2013

SICKENINGLY RICH by (me!) sandra, tvgp

and retyped the entire thing for no reason beyond loving how it felt; my hands on this keyboard. they said I could buy it off them. and that is exactly what I intend to do. -FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. now I just need a computer and monitor to go with it.

****
every once in a while I dream about what I might do or buy if I were sickeningly rich.. and after charities and altruistic goals are satisfied I drift into the silly, narcissistic and personally sublime.. my own tattoo parlor... having john butler trio change the lyrics from dani~ella to "Sanda~rella".... and what I wish I had in my hands and on my lap write now: "a customized keyboard!" to blog with.

   -k, now, check this out: it already exists!

  and I didn't even order it.. or have my hands and fingers measured.. or talk to anyone who designs keyboards.. or mention what I do and don't like about the twenty somethin' keyboards I've had the mleasure of typing on..

    I mean I try not to complain or be too fussy... but do you see that word up there -mleasure- well, that started out as mispleasure, but on this keyboard, the one i'm using write now.. it is too small, and so sometimes when I try to hit sh, I hit enter, or when I try to backspace I delete,
  -one way or another, all the sudden, my cursor jumps to the opening paragraph when i'm trying to IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN!

annoying as all get out

the keyboards at the library are too loud and the keys are too bulky. the keyboard on the ipad can only be typed on in chicken peck style. this keyboard is too IT JUST DID IT AGAIN! no kidding..

I've had to hunt down where my cursor went at least 15 times so far

anyway..

someone bought a new keyboard for the back office computer at the Marriott

I sat down to retrieve an email or something.. and... and... and the second -the very second my hands laid themselves upon that keyboard

it was TRUE LOVE. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.

the size of my hands and that HP keyboard. a perfect match! as if it were custom made.

plus! it is sleek in its design, not at all bulky, and so quiet... it is such a pleasure.. so perfect... so wonderful to the touch...

  I just started randomly asking people.. "is there anything.. anything at all I can type for you?"

no one had any work for me to do. so I just grabbed one of the restaurant menus we give our hotel customers OMG! MY CURSOR JUMPED TO THE TOP A-FRICKIN-GAIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home