Friday, June 14, 2013

SELF PORTRAIT photograph of (me!) Sandra, tvgp #selfportrait

So, once again.. I have the picture, but no computer which will allow me to upload it here for you. I'm forced just to describe it again... My hair is a mess! My make-up is from YESTERDAY. (I never wash my face before I go to bed) im wearing nothing but a smile and when i get dressed my clothes will be from YESTERDAY... because once again I have run out of time to go to the other house where my clothes are.. I have dogs to walk and work to get to.. My legs are unshaven (I get sexier by the minute, don't I)... and I'd like to call this photograph I took of myself that you can't see: "writing is more important than a shower". Or "cleanliness is next to empty page-ish-ness".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home