Monday, June 17, 2013

"MAKE THIS 24! REASONS I LOVE MY BLOG" by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Three times I've tried posting my comments on leonardstegmann.blogspot.com today and THREE TIMES even though it all looks good.. Even though I type in the word verify and it looks -as if- my comments have posted... Actually the whole thing disappears and loops back as if I never wrote a thing. -fine. I'll just come over here then, and type in what I wanted to say over there. In response to your post today called TWO NIGHTS. -a great post! ...but reminds me of a dilemma I faced long ago in a math class in college. Because the professor that stood before me was.. Passionate, knowledgable, a long time lover of numbers and formulas, a number one fan of equations, etc. -and there I was among the struggling students.. In an area which was not my strength.. And yet, I knew something the professor had just explained was..-in error. Wrong. And as an insecure, and less knowledgable student I questioned myself of course.. Gave the benefit of doubt to the professor.. And yet.. No. I went over it in my head.. Did some additional research.. And sure enough.. I was write. He was wrong. Now, -it was " just a technicality" as they say.. But, should I point it out? And if so, how? Politely after class is over and all the other students have gone? Shout it from the back of class? Raise my hand, and gently suggest it in the form of a question even though I was certain? Pretend I don't know and move forward? -you'll have to let me know how you think I should handle this professor SQUIDMANN.. My passionate, knowledgeable, long time lover and number one fan of Beatles music... Happy monday! -s.c.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger SHE said...

well, I just couldn't even sleep last night..

tossing and turning..

and Lord knows.. I need my sleep!

so, what I decided to do, is to let eric danton from the rolling stones break it to you:

according to him,

paul McCartney performed

I've just seen a face

hi hi hi

being for the benefit of mr kite

listen what the man said

lady Madonna

/and yes that's five, but


here's the technicality...

"he stuck around to record a web exclusive performance of "birthday" which he dedicated to "anyone who has a birthday during the entire year."

that's us! ...so now we can say we've been on the cover of TIME magazine and! had paul McCartney dedicate a song to us

I don't know about you squidmann

but i'm feelin' pretty frickin' special



 

Post a Comment

<< Home