Wednesday, July 24, 2013

..BUT NOT OF THIS WORLD. By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

It was part of a much longer conversation.. During a delicious dinner on the patio on a gorgeous, perfect climate night... In between conversations about movies, taxes, Obama, kids, work, death, prostitution and other creative solutions for financial crisis, blessings, prayers, hopes, dreams, uncertainty about the future... -somewhere in there he commented on my Jesus pen.. Light-heartedly he said, "he looks stoned.". So I re-explained how this helped me get my Jesus back.. How -Hollywood- they made Jesus in the bible documentary series. "I'm embarrassed for my culture sometimes... Honest to God. They won't be satisfied until they turn Holy Mother Mary into a playboy centerfold...". And my handsome prince was like.." You know, I never thought of it that way.". And I told him about all the social media which described the new "hot Jesus.". -we are very lost, us sheep.... Our culture makes it very difficult to find the write path.. So many aren't even looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home