Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Science refutes God? By (me!) Sandra, tvgp

This is a televised debate I happened across on a program called, IQ2 debates, intelligence squared. And I have to ready myself for work, so more later for sure. I LOVE this topic! But for now, with the few minutes of time, I've been randomly granted by particles that manifested out of nowhere and collided, and with the life energy that that somehow created.. I want to say only this: "Jesus!... Check this out.. They are debating your existence again! It's like a sitcom for heaven! ...free will hidden in plain sight....". And before every debate it is only write to declare a) what camp you're in, and B) you are under what influences. More on that later... But certainly I found myself repeating for the record: a) God cannot be reduced into a mathematical equation. And b) it is a crime of even greater arrogance to leave God out of ANY equation! -God is infinite. Without beginning or end. God's ORIGIN is Outside of human comprehension... But God may be accessed by any human. So much more! To say... But! I return to a version of this favorite quote: if you don't believe in God, nothing will convince you. If you do believe, you don't need to be convinced. /I just macked that... But I'll fix it later. And when I return I will repose a challenge I've posted before in response to the man who said, in regard to God, "there is no evidence". Oh! That makes me stand up from the couch and walk toward the tv.. "NO evidence?!?". There is twelve universes worth of evidence! ... Tbc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home