Wednesday, November 09, 2016

"Congratulations!" to... (my dad!) and the republican party

I would have lost all my money     /if I had any,     -on this bet.

   -the only silver lining is..    now, the door is still open for my daughter to be the first woman president of the united states..

but I still marvel anyone wants this job...

God is on the throne.  All is well with my soul.

                         God is on the throne.  All is well with my soul.

                                                               who won?!?  I cant look..     I cant look..
                                                            
                                                                                        God is on the throne.  All is well with my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home