Tuesday, November 01, 2016

The House of Things that Really Matter. -for (me!) sandra, tvgp

Very recently I had a customer that I directed to Gary A. Winter, because he was looking for someone who could help him with a customized wood sign for his new home.  I think he wanted the sign to say,  something like,  man of victory (?)..   house of victory (?).. don't remember specifically, but we agreed that we both like the idea of our houses being named.

and I woke up the next morning with the name of my house..
God Willing; i have my own house one day

and the name will be: The House of Things that Really Matter.

and, maybe I can further fancy that up by employing some foreign language translations..  but..

I have many visions of how it will be painted, decorated, designed..

"Thank You Jesus!".  -amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home