Saturday, August 20, 2016

Public "Thank You!" to Livermore Cinemas from (me!) sandra, tvgp


/if i'm well, you can tell, she's been with me now..   she's been with me now, quite a long, long, time, and i feel fine.

***

HALLELUJAH!  yesterday marks one of the greatest days at the movie theater for (me!)

great company, yes of course; fun movie.. bad moms, yes.. funny/cute...   popcorn, butter/salt.. perfect..  but none of that is the best part

for  -ever, i have had to sit always in front of the metal bars in the handicap section of movie theaters because my knees do not want to, in fact, cant stay in a bent position for 1 1/2 hours without being in pain.  i always prop my legs up on the metal bars..

not yesterday!

yesterday to my complete and utter surprise and delight..  

electric recliner!     my legs automatically lifted up in great style and comfort

***

next on my list.. and cant wait to see, but will see it at the vine..    /couches/beer..

Florence foster Jenkins...

"cheers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home