Tuesday, March 04, 2014

I believe (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I have come to believe in what I experience as truths:  there is one creator, a loving God, whose thoughts and ways, are, as the Bible reads, -higher than our thoughts and ways.  -there is such thing as flesh & spirit and the higher life honors spirit over flesh.  There is such thing as surrendering your will to Gods will.. Such thing as "dying to self" and being reborn.. Entering as an adult infant Into the sanctification process.. That being, the purification of ones heart.  I believe in spiritual warfare.. 'The battle of the mind'.  -human minds, as the battlefield..  That there IS.. As the Bible describes, a devil seeking, roaming.. Looking for people to manipulate and control.. Preoccupying their minds with insecurities, addictive actions/thought patterns, doubt, confusion..  And that as the Bible warns and teaches.. We need to hold every thought captive.. Evaluate it and compare it to Gods truth and discard thoughts that do not measure up and cling to and pro actively create and meditate on thoughts of love, kindness, joy, peace, patience, trust, goodness, gentleness, compassion, faithfulness, self control, mercy, ...building each other up.. Caring for one another..  Protecting..   I believe as you surrender your will to our loving God.. That as a result of the purification process -you become incapable of hurting others in any way..  With words or plots or games..   Over time, you evolve into an exclusively loving, caring person.  I continue to believe, that the sign of a fully evolved human being is that they are a humanitarian.  For years in prayer I would say to God.. "I can see we evolve..  But into what?". I have come to believe that Gods goal, if you will, is the willing sanctification of all people..  He will not inflict his will on you (that is the work of the dark spirit) but if you willingly surrender..  Die to self..  Imagine that for all of humanity..   -a masterpiece.  I am in awe, I am mystified! I am late....   Gotta go.  In Jesus name, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home