Monday, March 03, 2014

UM, NO. Obvious to (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I have 2 1/2 minutes to two thumb type my point: my sister is studying early childhood development.. History/theories, etc. And briefly mentioned one theory which was, babies are born -blank slates- so to speak,  and therefore..  But I can't even let that in it is so obviously wrong.  It is as wrong as believing all babies are born -the same-  and we choose eye color, hair color, height, skin color, etc.  after the fact..    You can SEE with your own two eyes these physical traits are predetermined..  And it is AS obvious to me that internal gifts are also predetermined..   Which is how we end up with different people gifted with different things.. Some with numbers, words, paint, music, food, on and on...  More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home