Wednesday, October 09, 2013

SOMEONE FIX MY TOGGLE SWITCH by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Oh! The government has shut down darn it, so no brain initiative gathering this week. Too bad.. I really want to figure out where that toggle switch is inside the brain, that causes someone (like me) to talk out loud vs. Think silently to oneself when alone. People do it all the time... Talk out loud to themselves when no one else is around.. But why? People also do it all the time... Just think it vs. Say it out loud.. Which is what I SHOULD have done during a recent trip to the bathroom. I mean, honestly, they're going to come take me away if I don't explain myself.. Why I was laughing so hard in the bathroom if I was just sitting there all alone. K. Here's what happened.. I went to use the bathroom. Closed the door. Sat down... And then to my great surprise, discovered that I was on my period. The amount of blood was higher than usual. It threw me a little, so I go like "WOW!" -out loud. It came out of me like the "WOW!" you might say if you got to see someone naked that you never dreamed you would get to see naked.. Know what I mean? Then I got to imagining what that would have sounded like to a stranger waiting in line or just passing by.. If they walked past the bathroom and heard someone go, "WOW!" -and that gave me the giggles.. But it got worse because, now imagine if you're waiting in line and you hear someone in there all by themselves cracking up... Try it sometime: imagine you hear the person in the bathroom go "WOW!". -and then you hear laughter... And they come out alone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home