Wednesday, September 19, 2012

"THANK YOU JESUS!" from (me!) Sandra, tvgp

New day.. New obstacle. Finally uploaded pictures (reluctantly) to this iPad... So excited to post some of my favorite memories... Store them here in my external memory... But NOOOoooo. Clicked on the picture icon and got this: "Image upload is unavailable in your current browser". Now, it is great evidence I've not only been studying the fruits of the spirit, but putting some of what I've learned into practice, because I was briefly tempted to take this frickin' iPad and fly it write through a closed window. But I did not. I go.. This must mean it is time for me to get a new computer and new phone! /with a little help from my handsome prince... But oh! How I appreciate my pictures... How everyone should take pictures and lots of them! At least for me.. I am repeatedly reminded how quickly, subtly, unconsciously cherished experiences in our day to day lives slip from center stage into the bottom drawer in the back closet of our memory estates. We can't stay conscious of everything all the time.. We can't and don't remember every good thing, good moment without triggers. The power of photos is in their ability to immediately claim mental territory.. Kicking out and over any conscious thought that previously resided there... Just as once you learn how to read, you can't look at a word without reading it.. You can't look at a photo without..seeing it. The photo taking 1st place in your consciousness. I use my photos for good... But the above being true... How easily photos can be used for evil also. My knowledge in this area helps explain why I am hypersensitive about what I allow myself to see.. Very selective. As much as i can be in the environment I live in. Photos for good: wait til you see! How many great experiences God has blessed me with in between my sometimes 9 hour shifts and current 7 day work weeks! If that's all I mentioned... My financial woes and 7 day work weeks.. What a false picture that would paint... Just wait til you see! How many blessings in the past month... It is hard not to feel spoiled.. And every picture I will post /once I can post them... These are my "Thank you!" to Jesus cards. In every one I am in, or just taking... My heart is filled with joy, happiness, gratitude, faith, hope.... Enormous love. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home