Friday, August 10, 2012

WHITE HEART REMAINS by (me!) sandra, tvgp




look at this! new favorite in my random heart collection. i-spied this one, after church, sitting outside noah's bagels -guess where: corner of santa rita & valley

didn't have my camera with me.. so captured "thank you!" to my handsome prince

and they (him/his daughters) left earlier than me.. i sat watching this white plastic bag from safeway, wrinkled beautifully, randomly, miraculously, into a heart shape -get rolled over in all four directions by cars coming and going to the grocery store/restaurants

and it just stayed as you see it... not one suv, or van, or motorcycle, or bus -despite weight or speed or direction, ruined the heart shape the entire time i was there

so that's how it got its name: white heart remains.

***








HOW TO TRAIN YOUR HANDSOME PRINCE





and so there he was in his new apartment





practically naked





in a big naked room, all lit and bright and empty and totally quiet





and i'm sure he hoped i would just see him.. in this well lit, big, empty room and just take off all my clothes and make love to him, write then, write there...





write in the middle of the empty, well lit, super quiet, living room floor





wrong girl.





and so i said to him.. "honey... have you not learned anything in the 3+ months we've been together?





repeat after me: lights off. music on. lights off. music on. lights off. music on.








and so eventually he caught on.. and we made our way to his bedroom





and the lights went off. and the music turned on.





and i wanted to try, and you know.. add some positive reinforcement so i said... "wow! something about this totally dark room and great music makes me want to take off all my clothes and make sweet love to you.."





****








I AM A SPOILED CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD








spiritual progress report: and so in this world.. no matter who you are, where you are.. you will come in direct contact with people who don't like you, who despise you, who are jealous of you, who have ill intentions toward you





i am the company of such people on occasion





it is worth noting -i do not feel hate, or jealousy, or ill intention back. and worth noting -i do not work at this. those feelings don't even surface up in me





what does surface up in me is this: oh.. people... i am a spoiled child of the most high God. i wouldn't mess with me if i were you.





but i do not say it out loud. i keep that recurring thought to myself.

i take no counter action of my own and give the entire situation to God.





ALSO: another spiritual nugget for me -from my joyce meyer





"HE IS ALREADY THERE"





i can't tell you how much those few words continue to comfort, guide and bring immediate peace to me





when i have an awkward encounter on the horizon.. say to myself.. he is already there. God is already there.





and in my experiences to date





this is very true.





very true and very real.








in Jesus name.. hallelujah & amen!

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Original post 11/01/11

 

Post a Comment

<< Home