Thursday, August 09, 2012

PARTIAL PREMONITION THEN for (me!) sandra, tvgp

if i had my camera with me, the picture would be up write now


as it is, i'll have to wait.. but won't sleep until i've included the picture here.


here's the thing


first we must revisit my recent post -the dreaded dream post- and see that my dream concluded with me receiving michael's number on a red paper


fast forward to today


i'm outside playing football with my son. a friend spots us as he is driving by, and asks his grandma to pull over and see if he can stay and play


of course he can stay. but here's the thing.. his grandma pulls out a red scratch piece of paper and writes down her name & number


AND THE RED PAPER MATCHES THE ONE IN MY DREAM!


of course it is not michael's number.. it is becky's


but to be handed a red paper with a name & number, that matches the red paper in my dream is just wild to me


i think two things. one.. my dream was in part, a scrambled premonition


and two: he must be thinking of me. michael.

6 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger KarmaLennon said...

My dreams often are premonitions even if a jumbled version. But oh how creepy when those pieces come true.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Here's hearing from YOU Michael.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger SHE said...

karma: there is something so unsettling about it, isn't there

-great, i think, to stay tuned in..

open to whatever messages/ideas surface

creativily attach/project connections when the pieces come true

i'm never without a "why?"

and love making up the answers

kmg/bbf: thanks! -it's the first and most natural idea to surface for me

i've revisited a few pages/pictures/letters in my scrapbook.. so many michael stories

smiled/cried/remembered..

live on

"stay tuned!"


love all around ~s.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger SHE said...

And the picture is here too, -somewhere... Have to remember what I titled the post to find it.

Might be tucked in a larger post about other topics...

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Damn it.. Forgot to check original post date before I hit update/pubLish on this one.. Would have helped in finding the picture... I hate myself write now

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger SHE said...

I'll have to continue my hunt later... But I will find the post with the picture... I remember it was so striking because not just the color matched, but the size and tear...

Almost identical!

Anyway,,, I think yes, the future is knowable.. But how far into the future? No clue..

But, many biblical references to pre-destinies.. To God already knowing... Pre-determining..

Keeps me fascinated and confused and intrigued

 

Post a Comment

<< Home