Sunday, August 05, 2012

1/3 INTELLIGENCE GATHERING OPERATIONS by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I can tell when people are full of shit. That's what I can do. I can't always tell you what they are full of shit about exactly... Or why. So I need to hire two more people. Resume examples: I knew something was fishy with the American family recovery project, and more specifically, the tri valley community foundation... Mentioned it to a handful of people, "something is not write..". -no one seemed to believe or understand. Fast forward a year and some months. I've been validated. Not the first time;not the last. When your only evidence is intuition; well... The courts don't seem to appreciate this kind of thing: "I just knew.. I could feel it" Sometimes the suspicions are so tiny.. So tiny and incremental; little lies squeezed between larger truths which can confuse; And are in fact, meant to... so sometimes that ends up being the very pattern that gives it away.. Journal entry. Training module. 1/3 IGO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home