Tuesday, August 07, 2012

THE GREAT "I AM" by (me!) sandra, tvgp

on one of my walks, i felt allowed -inspired? encouraged?

on one of my walks, i felt invited
to connect with that phrase, "the great I AM" in a new way. in went something like this:

starts with me. i say to myself, "i am sandra. i am a mom. i am a daughter. i am a sister. i am an employee. i am a student. i am a human being. i am kind. i am loved. i am saved. i am forgiven. i am creative. -and this list can go on.. all "i am's" equally true.

then it is as if God takes a turn. says to me

I AM. I AM the creator. I AM the author of all life. I AM LIFE. I AM LOVE. I AM PEACE. I AM FORGIVENESS. I AM THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH. I AM THAT TREE. I AM YOU. I AM NATURE... and this list can go on and on.. I AM SPACE. I AM TIME. I AM GRAVITY...

only something about this exercise allowed me to access the truth and understanding of what that means.. I AM.. in a new and deeper way. all I AM's equally true.

and included in my walking meditations i would say to myself
i am a humble servant of the most high God
i am kind
i am intelligent
i am fun, i am funny
i am beautiful
i am loved, i am saved, i am forgiven

and can't count how many times i said, thank you.. or wow!
to all the beauty my senses were priviledged to experience

in Jesus name, amen!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Original post 04/12/12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home