Thursday, August 30, 2012

THAT DAMN SQUIDMANN! from (me!) SHE queen of the cyber universe

"yeah... i woke up like this... said to myself. that damn squidmann. HE MUTED ME AGAIN! disenabled comments.. I KNOW! the nerve, huh.. but gets worse.. no post, no quiz, no answers today. just a mystery.. MUTED AND CONFUSED.. i can usually turn to him for all the answers.. now look. i mean that. now. look. go look... what the hell does that mean? he's not even speaking to me in english anymore.. yeah. and call me back when you figure it out.. i'll have someone hand me the phone."

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger SHE said...

"cut. copy. translate.google.com...paste. detect language.. (language) to english.. click on translate..

are you serious.. i did all that for..

a doormat quote.

i will get him back for this!"

/and hey.. i had to look it up, so can you..

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Leonard Stegmann said...

That's some pretty fancy detective work! Nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home