Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WRITEOUSMOM WINS SCARY FACE CONTEST! fun for (me!)




so every now and again my kids and i will have face-making contests. who can make the silliest face, who can make the most surprised face, who can make the scariest face

and every time we compete for the scariest face

"i win!"

"mommy... stop it! stop it! you win! don't make that face anymore, you're freaking me out" they say.

and there is something so fun about that.

"ewww... you look like a man..."

and now i have another great picture to send should any male creature ask for one.


...oh, i can't wait...

9 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jim Ott said...

Okay, now I, too, am officially freaked out. Yikes! And while I'm a "creature" as described, I'm not sure I want to see any more pics...

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Kathy Cordova said...

Best. Date. Screener. Ever. Make that your Match.com profile pic and see if a man will fall in love with "the real you!"

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger SHE said...

"thanks ren man!" "thanks miracle mom!"

now i have to resist the desire to flirt with strangers and set them up

because i'm just so damn excited to have this picture in my "sexy pictures" file.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger PEZ TIME said...

I BEMEMBER THAT FACE LOVE DAD

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger SHE said...

hi dad! -should we order some wallets for the family?

can't wait to see you! love you! ~s.

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Holy Facial Contortion, Batman!

That's scary.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay you sold me, it works!
Your friend,
MM

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Original post 05/30/2010

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

AWESOME!!!!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home