Monday, August 27, 2012

3RD GRADE REPORT CARD (mine!) sandra, ttgp


let's see.. i could clean the house, finish frame orders or C! take a picture of my 3rd grade "pupil progress report" and post a new blog.
***
Sandra has taken a great deal of interest in creative writing and oral expression. She has shown leadership qualities and organization abilities with language skills.
-I. Ryan
***
but wait.. there's more!
***
Sandy has gotten rather careless, her numerals are not always legible and she is making more errors than previously. Perhaps her mind is not on her work. I'm sure she is capable of better work.
-Miss Treinan (?)
***
i'll have you know i was president of student council my 6th grade year
then graduated high school early to become a traveling gypsy!

4 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

That's great! LOL Your report card! I think mine might have sounded similar, especially the part about numbers....

Love the music on your site!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger singleton said...

LOL! Mine usually had a note that said "Dear Parent, please contact me at your earliest opportunity to arrange a meeting"

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger SHE said...

luxurious choices: thanks! that colloquialism "you do the math" is much more literal than figurative for us certain someones and usually tagged with a "please."

-thoroughly enjoying your blog: luxuriouschoices.blogspot.com

and singleton: love it! what is that saying about good girls not making history? i want to get that bumper sticker for you

but.. then.. you might not stick it where it's supposed to go ")

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate math... The sad thing is that I was a straight A student in math until 7th grade - the average time when a teacher stops calling on girls or at least calls on boys more readily in math classes than girls... According to studies which I care not to rediscover and link here :) BUT! My point? I think it's interesting that there are gender-associations to various subjects, and that the ones which happen to interest me most are those which are more ambiguously gendered.

Curious. (I am referring to linguistics and art history which are labeled as being more gender-neutral) How funny... Old report cards :) I have some stashed away somewhere as well! Funny how we all turn out.

I had a french teacher tell me I'd never understand French even in college - and then I majored in Italian and French, cum laude. HA! Showed her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home