Monday, August 27, 2012

SPARKS FLY FROM MY FINGERTIPS.. (me!) sandra, tvgp

happened across a commercial for dragon naturally speaking software for your pc.
-talk to your computer and watch the words appear on your monitor.

and so inspired to share again... "my stories, they don't come out my mouth. my stories come out my hands."

it's equal parts frustrating and fascinating. -but if i had to verbally dictate my thoughts, my short stories..

this blog -with over 1,300 posts now, would not exist.

internally, it seems i'm wired in such a way that thoughts skip my mouth.. travel from my brain down my arms, into my hands, out my fingers



"..raven hair and ruby lips
sparks fly from my finger tips
echoed voices in the night
She's a restless spirit on an endless flight


witchy woman... i've got the moon in my i~i~i~ i's...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home