Monday, August 20, 2012

WE ALL HAVE OUR STUFF! DON'T WE, by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

We all have our stuff... Series of ongoing challenges in the sidecar of our life-mobile. And recently I was feeling just a tad overwhelmed by my personal set of challenges... I was driving along and thinkin' to myself, like, my God.. Is there EVER a time when it ALL just goes away and you can sail free for a little while! This is exhausting! -and write about the time I thought that... When it ALL goes away.. I glanced to my left and my eyes landed write on a cemetery. "oh. Yes. Of course. There IS a time when it all just goes away...". And it's not the first time I've made the realization, but apparently it was time to review the facts again: the stuff of life; you Can't have one without the other. Never seems to be a shortage of new shit I have to deal with... The very mastering of one situation seems to give birth to another.. Meditating today on Matthew 6:34. Each day has enough trouble of its own... And whichever passage talks about "be anxious for nothing.." Amen.

1 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

And whichever passage talks about "be anxious for nothing.."

Perfect reminder for both of us, bbf! Deeeeep breaths...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home