Tuesday, August 14, 2012

IF YOU'RE GONNA PICTURE THIS YOU BETTER PICTURE THAT by (me!) sandra, tvgp





so, don't you know..

i had the great pleasure -great surprise of my life pleasure, getting to see, kiss, meet and have my picture taken with My Charlie Rose...

and don't you know..

i was outside of myself excited to see the pictures.. "let me see those.. oh my God.. let me see them again.. can i see those one more time.. i have to text my daughter.. my mom... my sister... my brother... kathy cordova..."

and while my handsome prince of sexiness drove us home from this positively extraordinary and wonderful event

i just floated on my own cloud of happiness reliving the moment

got the giggles thinkin' how i had the opportunity, if i wasn't myself, to land a kiss write on charlie roses's lips.. but i'm me, and so.. you know.. wanted to keep my manners and instead went for his cheek

only, he's kinda tall, and i'm kinda awkward, so it ended up somewhere on his neck.

but! oh! in the one the pictures my handsome prince took... doesn't it look exactly like CHARLIE ROSE is about to kiss the heck out of me!

and if i wasn't me.. i would have it blown up into a 16x20... but i am me... so, what i have is a 5x7.

in fact..

i raced.. i mean, i practically ran to work to print out those pictures of me, and My Charlie Rose, -so quickly got them inside a frame

and so quickly, so proudly, -put them up on a shelf in my room, for all my world to see

and then i thought to myself..

now, that's not write, is it?!

here i've been dating my handsome prince of sexiness for over 3 months... he got the tickets... he drove us... he sat with me... he is the one, who in fact.. grabbed me by the hand.. encouraged and guided me to sneak around guarded hallways in the maples pavilion at standford, around corners, down stairs to the outside, where the limo was waiting for My Charlie Rose..

and i was sayin' to myself, and to him, out loud.. in anticipation of defeat... "maybe we can just try to see him when we go to new york..."

but he helped me wait.. stuck it out.. and eventually.. to the bliss of my being, said, "there's Charlie!"

and ... then i summuned my courage to walk up to him (without tripping even), and ask him out to dinner

only, those words wouldn't come out the way i wanted, and so i'm pretty sure what i said was..

"would it be okay to take 1 picture?" after i landed the kiss on his neck.

and just look at that! not 1 picture... but TWO! of what are now my favorite pictures in the whole wide world.

sorry kids.

anyway..


so i was thinkin' ~now that's not write is it?! to so quickly print out, frame and display the pictures of me and My Charlie Rose when i don't even have one picture on any shelf anywhere, at home or work, of me & my handsome prince

and he's the one to thank (in addition to kathy cordova), for the pictures..

so, ... that's how the first pictures of me & my handsome prince ended up on my shelf. and i brought one over for him to place somewhere in his new apartment here in pleasanton

you can't picture this, without picturing that!

it just wouldn't be write.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Original post 10/30/11

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Also.. Notice how when I reposted the Joyce Meyer post it posted back to its original date but this one posted as if I published it for the 1st time today..? Both efforts on the iPad.. Can't figure out how this thing is programmed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home