Saturday, August 11, 2012

APPEARS AT FIRST AS RANDOM by, (me!) Sandra, tvgp

And my son suddenly seems, I don't know.. Annoyed by me, for no good reason. He looks at me all irritated, goes like, "why do you have to say everything twice?" I go, "that's totally normal for me. That's totally normal for me." -made him laugh. /writeousmom's school for attitude adjustments. ***...*** Now, love to think about this too: how our imaginations... "are real!". -write. we don't pretend to have an imagination.. Or just imagine that we have an imagination. We each really have an imagination;for real. So, it becomes a trickier question... " did that really happen?" you can honestly answer, "I really imagined that it really happened." or.. "it really happened;I imagine" or.."it was just my very real imagination.." etc. -because if our imaginations "are real!". -Why do we dismiss what goes in there as not real? /let's retitle this portion of my post... Slow day at the office. ***...***. "you talk to yourself a lot," my friend said. I go, "not only do I talk to myself.. But I just talked to my favorite pajamas.. I looked at them laying on my bed and said, 'I can't wait to get back to you! I will miss you terribly! Stay write where you are.. I'll be back in about 9 or ten hours..". And blew them a kiss as i headed out the door. They're all I think about sometimes...
Pajamas. Book. Bed. -after a long shift.. Heaven on earth. ***...*** LONG WEEK! Everyone left at the same time.. My kids on vacation.. My handsome prince on business, my Leonardstegmann.blogspot.com on an undisclosed (and unannounced) secret mission to... (almost gave it away..) But! Everyone has returned to me and everything is write with world again. ***...***. So.. I love my research project. In order to create our upcoming new York times best seller, "SQUIDMANN & SHE". -the best of.. I'm researching,sometimes post by post, sometimes title by title, to select favorite posts and comments. When he recently reposted his entertaining, "eat at joe's" poem, I went ahead and typed that title in his search bar.. FUN to revisit the earlier posts/comments from tuesday dec. 30, 2008, and Wednesday, sept 21st, 2005.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger SHE said...

Eat at joe's, tuesday, dec 30th 2008: IN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home