Monday, August 27, 2012

TRUTH & LIES IN LITERATURE for (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I'm not going to be too hard on myself here.. Because I can't even really count the amount of writers who are praised as being, "the best of our time!" -or the amount of novels that are "must reads!". You have to have a highly developed filter these days to cut through the ever evolving marketing/promotions/commercial selling techniques practiced by the publishing industry. *#*#*# So, It turns out there'S another literary genious the whole world knows about, except me. /5 kazillion books sold in 22 million different languages. *#*#*# Until now, that is. Spotted some of his quotes on dictionary.com.. Had to read more... Read more... Had to read more! Will in fact be stopping by the library this very day to get some of his books. *#*#* But I'm very confused. Because I did some quick research and how? Is it that Stephen vizinczey has never sat at the big round oak table with my Charlie rose? -someone needs to address this oversight immediately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home