Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Images are to memory.. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

images are to memory; as reading is to mind.

that is to say,

once you learn how to read..   you can't not read a word presented to you


LOVE.


/see what I mean.


and with pictures/images/objects...    once a memory is associated with a given image/object/picture

you can't see that given image/object/picture without remembering..


you can't unread words any more than you can unconnect memory to image.


file this under:  things to keep in mind.


***

on another note:    sure wish I could open and close my ears with the same ease and speed that I can open and close my eyes.


file this under:  if ears could blink, like eyes can wink

/and I feel a poem coming on that I don't have time to write...


In Jesus precious name,   amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home