Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Public "Thank You!" to (dana gioia!) from (me!) sandra, tvgp

-honestly..    I returned to pleasanton to find two envelopes on my cabinet.   one from the IRS..  and..

how many times have I jokingly said..     "are there any love letters or poetry for me?".   -to the family, and friends I live with... To the post delivery person..

'Not today.'

***

so I kind of want to dance around a little and make sure everyone within eye and earshot knows

I've been lightheartedly referring to the monthly IRS bills as love letters..   But they only love me for my money.

... but look write here please:

"poetry!".       -and the newest addition to my growing collection of personally inscribed books..        -very grateful!!

I've already read it cover to cover.  a magnificent collection!  

and the forward by you, Dana, in God's Grandeur; -exquisite.

" Thank You!" also for introducing me to Gerard Manley Hopkins!

***

once I have completed my current operation radical declutter phase IV

I will have my library weeded to only personally inscribed books by authors I admire/respect...    and books I just love

-your art of the short story is already in my permanent collection and I am delighted to add pity the beautiful.

"Congratulations!" on this accomplishment.   And! On earning the position of California's Poet Laureate!

The inspired, ~inspiring.    Way to go!    

gratitude & blessings for continued success,     -sandra

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so happy for your very fun exciting mail:)

Keeshieđź’•

 

Post a Comment

<< Home