Friday, April 11, 2014

PM ASPIRIN & MY COLORING BOOK please, by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

K, so, yes, yes..  I write my post about -what are we teaching/what are students learning exactly in kindergarten through high school if by the time they test for college -all the test areas have to have security set up similar to state prisons..

Everyone treated as if a potential liar/cheater/criminal..

K

My obvious point is..  Why aren't we teaching/why aren't they learning honesty.. Integrity..  Etc.

And a direct result of -successfully-  teaching THESE fundamentals would eliminate the need for blood samples, 3 ID's, top security methods at... College testing sites...  

I mean, my God..  

But then!   -I'm watching an Interview with a CIA person, -and corruption/double agents/moles aside for the sake of my argument:

These are the very people who are PROTECTING our nation.  And the skill set that allows them to do their job.. The number one requirement:  art of deception ..

Liars, cheaters, con's..

And so, ..

I have come to the conclusion that our college testing sites should stay exactly as they are:  recruiting sites for CIA types..

Where say, they sift the ...  Sand from the..  /I've forgotten the saying..

But there are some very noble people out there who lie, and cheat, and steal and deceive..

In order to protect everyone from having to do the same.

"Thank you!". 

I could never do what you do; but I'm sure glad you do it.

/I wonder if they believe (me!)....

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger SHE said...

So..

The ability to deceive is actually a gift from God..

Which.. Applying FREE WILL..

The highest of all gifts bestowed on humans..

Can also, like just about everything,

Be used for good or evil.

"Thank you!" Jesus -amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home