Wednesday, March 06, 2013

TENDER by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Oh, I am not the first or last to appreciate the irony.. Of what is required to tenderize meat and prepare it for human consumption: beat it to death on one side, then flip it over and beat it to death on the other side; Then throw it in the fire... But this made me laugh, because I was praying to God, in Jesus name, to help make tender the hard heart of a certain individual. Then that image came to mind, and I was like... Yeah Jesus.. Whatever it takes.. I love you. Amen. And I should not close without including this entirely beautiful passage: Galations 5:6 -For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home