Friday, February 22, 2013

Oceans, by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I don't believe in first impressions; I look for patterns of behavior. I don't believe in public personas; I look for motives and intentions. I don't stare at isolated events; I look at lives in context. I am slow to judge; then act accordingly. Dr Maya Angelou says, "when someone shows you who they are; believe them the first time" this has served me well, but I make room for error. I've seen good people, with great track records make big mistakes.. If you were meeting such a person, during their big mistake.. Your first impression would be false. I have seen ugly, I'll-intentioned people deceive others with one big public act of kindness and generosity. If you met them during their big public -ACT- of kindness and generosity -your first impression would be false. ..intention: true intention, cannot be surfed; only divers find the ultimate treasure: truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home