Thursday, February 21, 2013

THE EXACT WORDS I NEEDED TO HEAR (me!) Sandra, tvgp

And now I need to be a little sassy here, and emphasize, once again... "The exact WORDS I needed to hear (not numbers people). K, now.. When, and who said them I'm not certain..I watch a lot of church tv and I'm in church on Sunday's, so.. More important than who or when is what: the greater the work you will do for God, the stronger the attacks from the devil. -something like that... A correlation between how threatening your life is to the agenda of the devil..and the attacks you will endure as a result. Once I heard this... Once it landed on my heart and was understood, comprehended... It gave new meaning and value to every single ugly act of violence and evil Ive ever had to endure. And now, as I work to launch TheHeartSeen... A website which will spread love all around the entire world.. Everything makes sense: of course someone like me would be attacked.. But God is great(er)! God is good and it's a true story: love conquers all. ...watch... /and! ...just last night a fellow Christian was sharing with me how he's "been under attack" for not days or weeks, but months... Recurring thoughts of how he is nothing, of no value, worthless... And now, we KNOW that's not true. But, isn't that one of the devils favorite games to play... Rid you insecure. Full of doubt..Take a beautiful human being, perfectly healthy, fully functioning, surrounded by friends, family, Gods gorgeous landscape, every technology and comfort... And distract you from every miracle/blessing in the palm of your hand, in your heart, and get you fearful, doubtful, insecure, in your mind. But I'm on to that now -immediately! I said to my fellow Christian, " you must be about to do some great work for God!". -and I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home