Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NOW MY JESUS IS ALL MESSED UP by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Briefly: I've had many visions over the years which include Jesus.. And Jesus was this kind of -dare I use the word, generic, Jesus.. His image a combination of the many images my eyes have been exposed to over the years... Long dark hair, kind face, white robe; that's it. And in my dreams and visions I've sometimes been dancing with Jesus, walking hand in hand with Jesus.. I've seen myself as a tiny human being in the palm of a giant Jesus hand... A tiny human being clinging to a giant white robe.. And there was the time Jesus caught me from the noose fall, and spared me from dying from humiliation and ended my repetitive scary dream for good. I could go on... But my point is.. Never has my Jesus been so... Like, -gorgeous. He never looked like he should be on the cover of a magazine.. And so, whoever the actor is for the new bible mini series currently out... This has messed me up.. Corrupted my beautiful, innocent visions and dreams... Jesus is not supposed to be that attractive. Now, when he says "follow me.." I'm like... "yeah.. And who wouldn't?".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home