Thursday, March 14, 2013

BELATED THANK YOU TO COCA COLA from (me!) Sandra, tvgp

That's write.. What more evidence do you need that I avoid tv commercials at all cost, with the invention of dvr's and I was obviously talking during the superbowl -because I just saw the coke security camera commercial just now for the 1st time. -all I could say was, "thank you!". And think of the variety of times over the past several years someone has said, "better watch out.. No talking, the security cameras are on you," -or something to that effect. -always as a threat.. It's such an ugly way to live. And of course I wonder.. Did they catch my awesome customer service? Notice when I made the sad customer smile, or the angry customer laugh? Notice when I helped out my co-worker? When i Go the extra mile? Stay late without charging the company? Did the cameras catch my loyalty? My caring when a co-worker's loved one died? Or was ill? Did the camera catch the problems I've creatively solved? The litter I picked up in the parking lot? My overall productivity? When I came to the company's defense in a conversation at the local grocery store? Is the camera catching how I collaborate to get the job done? Apologize when I'm in the wrong? Ask questions when I need some help understanding something.. Is the camera catching people doing things write? And as it appears we are and will be living, working, breathing with cameras all around us.. I do suggest we pay attention to every opportunity to say, "you just got caught.... Doing a great job!". ...by the job-security camera... And an equal opportunity reviewer.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger SHE said...

Let's look at the world a little differently..


Yes please! Love your commercial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home