Sunday, March 10, 2013

wrong place. wrong time. a poem by (me!) sandra, tvgp

ORIGINAL POST 01/22/2009: **


**  ***



  i'm coming back.

it will be just a moment.

first, i need to clean up after myself; all that mess i left behind when my soul accidentally
projected all its vomit on you

sitting there -innocently enough-

wrong place. wrong time.

which is exactly what happen to me
to make me so sick in the first place

i've stained your shirt

and most sincerely hope
it won't come out

if for no other reason

than

i am

most sincere.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Wonderful poem, bbf!!

And no need to apologize. We all have soul-nausea from time to time.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger tine said...

thanks dear

I saw you in video clips the other day and was so pleased. how strange to know you through your wonderful comments and your own wonderful blog, and then suddenly see you move and talk - I was amazed. You do both!! Write on the net AND exist.

lovely, absolutely

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger SHE said...

kmg/bbf: thanks friend! soul-nausea is a great term

i'll be quoting you AGAIN!

and speaking of quotes..

"hi tine!" you crack me up!

yes.. i can do both. in fact

i can move
i can talk
while eating some cake

stand on a ball
with three books
and a rake

have two little children
(thing one and thing two)
exist on the earth
and in cyberland too!


love write back to you! ~s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home