Sunday, March 10, 2013

BLOGGING a poem, by (me!) sandra, ttgp

ORIGINAL POST 02/24/2008:
i am not unlike a criminal

this nature i have to share myself

no different than the nature of a thief to steal


each time, each post i publish

without consequence

grows my confidence, increases my desire

to share more; MORE!


i am not unlike a criminal

we travel at the speed of risk

fear pacing our momentum


i am indeed a thief of a different kind

stealing power

from those that be


"catch me, editor -if you can!"

(i do return in the scene of my crimes)


sentence me to silence -conformity- isolation.


this nature i have to share myself

no different than the nature of a thief to steal


death is our only opponent of worth

which makes worth noting:


words live on.


blogging

by sandra, ttgp

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Maithri said...

Beautiful words!!!

Just prisoners wanting to break free...

Ahh thats what we are.

lllo, ;)

M

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger SHE said...

my3: thank you! "to unstoppable spirits and freedom!" lllo write back to you ~s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home