Sunday, March 10, 2013

MY WORDS a poem by (me!) sandra, tvgp

ORIGINAL POST 06/26/2010:


**  **


   my words

FREE
FALL
FROM THE EDGE
OF MY
M
I
N
D

~~ into ~~

the 8th ocean of memories, hopes and dreams.

my words

swim write around the clown fish, write over the sharks

and see clearly the life raft in the distance

they know

~ my ~ words ~ they ~ know ~ the ~ way ~

my arms, my fingers never tire
my mind turns work to play

i free fell from the edge into the 8th ocean

of memories, hopes and dreams

swam blind-folded -write past that life raft

and wrote my own way

to land.

around the clown fish and over the sharks

i wrote my own way to land.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

What a joy reading this, bbf! Gorgeous imagery and rhythm. And the 8th ocean--what a concept. How many of us have oceans we do not acknowledge?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger SHE said...

kmg/bbf: "thank you!" -and i have next week set aside for blog rounds

look forward to catching up on you

love, ~s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home