Sunday, March 10, 2013

"HERE I AM! A LITTLE LOVE" by (me!) sandra, tvgp




and so last night, i hopped in my writeousmom~mobile to go visit a friend. before i even left the parking lot, glanced out the passenger side window and couldn't wipe the smile from my face

how precious is this?!

looks like it even smiled for my camera.

worked its way into my favorites in the darling competition... because, the combination of it appearing at night, in the dark. on what appears to be its very own tree trunk bump of a stage

"look at me! here i am! a little love..." and the contrast in size to the tree itself and fresh life green color/darling heart shape with dark of night scenery in the background

what a winner -and captured on 12/03/12 -which contains my lucky numbers.

i have to share this with my handsome prince... and facebook friends...

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger SHE said...

and look at that.. my 1,312th post on this blog.

lucky (me!)

lucky SHE

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great picture but I like to think that it was my heart watching over you since we could not be together and won't be together till Thursday.

LyMyDyNy

Your Handsome Prince

 

Post a Comment

<< Home