Monday, March 18, 2013

PIMPIN' THE WRITEOUSMOM-MOBILE by (taryn! Jack! And me!). Writeousmom

My kids are always pointing out cars they'd like to drive or own one day.. "one day," I tell them, "after I pimp out this writeousmom-mobile..you two will be fighting over who gets to drive it." my writeousmom-mobile is a 2007 Saturn view hybrid. They are not convinced. Still... When the three, (or often, four, including my daughters boyfriend) are in it, everyone tends to contribute to the idea with imagination and hope. I know, for example, that it's going to get an awesome paint job.. Black still, but with dark black that glitters and light black swirls. It's going to be all textury and lean/tilt forward with larger wheels on the back than the front. Jack suggested rims that have a gold W symbol, which of course, as it rotates goes from a "W" for writeous, to the "M" for mom. And taryn likes the idea of colored lights inside, and I like the idea of heart shaped break lights. Pink and red. Taryn also suggested with a certain degree of... Tough love, let's say, that the very first thing I might want to pimp out, is the name itself. "what? You don't want to drive around in the writeousmom-mobile?" there is a facial expression that I identify as "love you, but.." -she wore it. And so, I said... "I've got it! If we pimp it out.. And give it a horn sound that roars like a harley, and puffs out fake colored smoke.. We'll call it.."writeous muhtha (not sure of the spelling there.. It is mother, but pronounced like a MACKLEMORE lyric) In any case.. We must have a new stereo system and speakers.. Engine, interior... But! A saturn view hybrid she will remain.. Only like, "severly pimped out". -plans bein' made and laid... And some wonder why I removed the big white font from my back window that said, "writeousmom.com". -could be because I came close to having to sell it to keep food on the table, or... Could be to erase and make room for "theHeartseen.com"... But then again.. All pimped out with Writeous~Muhtha in tag font might make a great conversation piece during the car shows on main street.. "soon as the budget allows"

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger SHE said...

My daughter also has a facial expression which properly interpreted = "NO! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T"

It registers on the low end, but it is on the horrified spectrum.

And when I told her I wasn't sure how to spell muhtha..
And so put a "M" in front of the only "uh" sound I know how to spell.. With a "u and h" -and then a tha

she broke into it; the facial expression mentioned above.

Apparently it should be spelled: Motha

Which I think could too easily be mis-pronounced, and misunderstood as "moth". (ah, sound, not uh sound) with an "a" at the end

So I've decided, that once our budget allows

And I do pimp out the writeousmom-mobile

And transform it into

writeousMotha

That I'm going to include a little tape-recorder device on the back windshield which when you "push here"

Says it for you

"Maybe I can get MACKLEMORE to sing it!"

This is


...clucking awesome...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home