Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THANK YOU EXTERNAL MEMORY STORAGE from (me!) sandra, tvgp

i've mentioned it before, but it is worth mentioning again

how wonderful blogger serves as my very own personal external memory storage!

my son is reading island of the blue dolphins now.. he likes it.

i remember his sister didn't like it so much... and she said something funny... or wrote something funny

but no chance i could remember on my own.

"have no fear! your blog is here!"

and so i went to the dashboard, typed blue dolphin in the search bar, and like magic!

there it was. the line my daughter wrote to cover tracks with her teacher, and remain true to herself at the same time

"island of the blue dolphins stood out from other books" /see. i'm laughing all over again, and otherwise i would have forgot.


everyone oughta have a blog. then you can eliminate those silly memory vitamin things..

what are they called?

8 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra,

Miss your blogs your right. I wish I had a blog that I could reflect on. I am sure things would be a lot different.

MM

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger SHE said...

mr motown: don't wish...

do! 3 easy steps... you're already here:

blogger.com


it's the most fun i'll have all weekend

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra,

I do not have your talent of writing, I just enjoy reading your blogs. By the way are you still planning to go on your very special day the 13th? I am looking forward to it.

MM

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger SHE said...

mr motown: thank you! and yes! i'm counting down the days...

won't be drinking too much though,
or staying too late

being baptised the next day.

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra,

Great to hear about your baptism, you are truly a blessed person. I am so happy to have met you. Your spirit alone is so infectious. With every blog you write, I get to know a little bit about you and your faith and courage. Have a great week and see you on the 13th. :)

MM

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger SHE said...

mr motown: thank you! -and guess what...

postcard arrived in the mail

pride & joy on feb 25th!

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra,

Great to hear, I guess I will go on the 25th as well. Should be fun!

MM

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger SHE said...

I'm re-releasing old blogs again... The original of this one, 01/29/2010.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home