Friday, November 09, 2012

PUBLIC THANK YOU TO KERRY BURKE! from (me!) Sandra, tvgp

DO NOT CLICK ON HYPERLINKS - THEY ARE THE WORK OF A CYBER HACKER/WORD RAPIST...


I am embarrassed to confess here that I have been meaning to create this thank you gift for OVER A YEAR! My handsome prince was like, " yeah.. Weren't you going to give her a bottle for Christmas last year?". /yes... And then when I didn't get it done.. For valentines... And when I still didn't get it done, for st Patrick's... Then ... Then Easter, then mother's day, etc. Etc. Thanks for rubbing it in. But! At last... In time for THANKSGIVING 2012! "it is done! And ready to give....". Long list of thank you's to this beautiful friend of mine...her friendship in general... Helping me get the wine goddess job at ruby hill, all the beautiful hand-me-down clothes and jewelry, helping with carpool/transportation with the kids, hostessing such delicious/wonderful get togethers at her home, including my son in their family activities... her words of encouragement, ongoing kindness.. For all these things I am very grateful! ..and I remember Kerry was so encouraging when I first started creating my recycled wine bottle art to sell @ ruby hill.. And I asked her then.. If I made one for you, what colors would you like? And she told me.. Black and white (zebra) with hot pink. I locked that in my imagination... For apparently 2 years (smiley face here). ..and.. I've had some ultra cool zebra paper in my stash for a loong time; just waiting... But guess what... When I pre-tested how it would hold up during the sanding process... BIG FAIL! Black ink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home