Monday, November 12, 2012

is WORD RAPED too strong a term... by (me!) sandra, tvgp

wtf?   now to see hyperlinks in my posts here, in my comments at leonard's blog..  that we did not put in, but are somehow..  hacked in.. electronically  -for advertising purposes?   ugly, ugly, ugly... hideous  -outrageous..  far worse than spam mail, or junk/fake comments meant to advertise other sights... to have your actual words hijacked...  attacked... raped.    taken without asking, without permission..   i can't describe how ugly this is...  but i just tried    -now, hopefully, the same way they have created blocks for spam comments, there is some kind of block for these hyperlink word rapists out there...  i'll be investigating...

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they're not there...

The hyperlinks are visible for some computer types and not others... They are always present, but I can't see them on this I-pad, I can see them when I borrow hp's pc..

What is a hyperlink? The way these show up on certain computers is that a given word is highlighted in blue with double lines underneath and when you click on it, it takes you to another website

No one asked or has my permission to do this

It must be stopped

 

Post a Comment

<< Home