Monday, October 01, 2012

BLOGGING TO YOU LIVE! From the Dublin Starbucks (me!) sandra, ttgp

Where I am unfortunately being pointed and laughed at from a distance, but listen.. Not only is the lighting deceiving in the bathroom where I get ready, but my late 40's vision doesn't help matters either... Inside the bathroom... I looked perfectly darling in my skirt and platforms. It was not until I stepped into the morning sun, and it was too late for me to turn around that I noticed all the orange-ish blotches on my legs from my "natural glow" skin lotion... And those hairs I missed when shaving around my ankles.. And the eyebrows I missed plucking.. And listen.. My wardrobe is called: the least dirty of the dirty laundry. So, today.. I just applaud the shit out of myself for getting out of bed and getting dressed at all. There. -and good news here.. (thank you awesome Annie!). I thought joannes closed. It didn't. Just relocated... Near chucky cheese. And it opens in about 6 minutes, just enough time for me to read my SQUIDMANN and hit the road...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home