Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PATENTS PENDING by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I'm still waiting for the retro patent I deserve for my mag time frames innovation... And apply here lessons learned from that experience: namely that the patent industry is among the most corrupt... And I also learned that if I mention a novel idea.. Here on my blog, for example, even if it's not on the market... No one else can claim a patent on it... So, stackable silverware.. I believe that's another Sandra Kay original... And do you know what else I think might be... A watermelon cutter! They've got ways to slice strawberries, eggs, tomatoes... But no specialized watermelon specific cutting tools! It would be shaped like a half moon and adjustable to big or small watermelons, but once you sliced one open you would just... Set the half-moon to match the size of your watermelon half and push down... Perfectly matches the shape... Cuts directly between the fruit and the rhine (sp?). No more trying to get straight knife to cut circular pattern... You heard it here first folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home