Tuesday, September 25, 2012

LET ME SHARE ONE OF MY FANTASIES.. (me!) sandra, tvgp

now, i know i can't go bein' miss goody too shoes all the time, and i need to make some effort to keep my handsome prince

how can i say? stimulated

so, let me share a brief obligatory fantasy and get it over with for april:

i'm at this hotel -happens to be the one i actually work at, because.. i'm too tired to imagine a different scene. it's built in; it's easy; it's convenient

/exactly the type of details you need to leave out when you share a fantasy. let me try again:

i'm at this hotel

wearing only a portion of my uniform. the jacket portion. nothing underneath. high heels seem important..

and i'm sitting on this stool behind the front desk. just me, my jacket, my high heels.. and a whip.

whips are important in fantasies too. picked it up in the movies... and on stage in the vagina monologues.

-now, darn it.. there i go again giving too much information.

again:

me. hotel. nothing but a jacket. high heels. stool. whip.

waiting for my handsome prince...

and waiting...

and waiting...

now, i don't know about you, but i really can't wait that long.. so, i just start stimulating myself. figure he must be stuck in traffic or something

and of course.. that's write about when i hear the sliding glass doors open and it's him!

i hop off the stool. climb over the counter and grab him by his shirt

with great urgency, i rip off all his clothes

i crack the whip... "over there. NOW!" i say

and point to a place behind the counter.

"on your knees boy!" and crack the whip again

"please me" i tell him (and remember how seductive i must look and sound...)

and then he says,

"what master - what do you want me to do? how i can please you?"

then i stand up... swing my whip around.. crack it on the counter... crack it against the wall.

push up the sleeves on my jacket (remember, it's the only thing i'm wearing + the high heels)

and say

"redesign this whole fucking computer system!"


-the end.

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jajaja I love it you made my day I love you

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome. And yeah, a little too much detail, but can't say I haven't written my fair share of dirty lit. My novels aren't exactly church material, either, but they do get beyond the groin level.

By the way, you could always stand over your honey while he's fixing the computer, especially if he's on the floor plugging and unplugging and plugging and...heh heh. See the way my mind works?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Original post 04/2012

 

Post a Comment

<< Home