Monday, September 03, 2012

FREE, THE QUANTUM BUTTER FLYS, a poem by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

FREE, THE QUANTUM BUTTER FLYS..



nano techs tagged my wings, still expected me to fly.
probed me under a microscope with how's and when's and why's.

"I WAS BORN A MYSTERY. A MYSTERY I'LL REMAIN.
      doesn't matter if you give me a fancy scientific name."

so what, -bestow a species, track the patterns of my migration.
    go write ahead and place a dollar value based on my population.

 "I WAS BORN A MYSTERY. A MYSTERY I'LL REMAIN.
        doesn't matter if you capture me in a net like its all some kind of game."

you must look without a microscope
into the quantum sea,
there, where i can't show you
more love than you can see.

you need a feelings instrument
to appreciate my wings,
held at a Godly distance,
called: where the caged birds sing.

the more you learn about me, the less you'll tend to know.
you must unobserve me, to really see the show.

"I WAS BORN A MYSTERY. A MYSTERY I'LL REMAIN.
     the more you hope to profit, the less you stand to gain."

it's so easy complicated, such a peaceful con-of-flict; but the closer you look, the further you'll be, and the less you can predict.

beyond my smallest particle
exists a flutter full surprise:
Spirit. Love. Amazing Grace: THE LIGHT that lights my eyes.

FREE! the quantum butter flys, moving secrets in suspension.
 free and unpredictable -toward hearts with true intensions.

"I WAS BORN A MYSTERY.
 I AM MADE FROM LOVE.
 FREE, THE QUANTUM BUTTER FLYS.
 -UNOBSERVED; ABOVE."

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Oh bbf, I so needed that! It's a spectacular piece. Thank you, from one who feels pinned under the microscope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home