Thursday, September 06, 2012

FAVORITE MOVIE LINES for (me!) sandra, tvgp

the sisterhood of the traveling pants/2:


"archeology is more than just finding bones.


- these people, they painted their pots. -made their sanctuaries. told their stories on every surface they had


it is what i love most about them; that they left so much of themselves for us to find.


like you, i have lost family, and my home

to a bloody war


i'm just fascinated by what is left; what endures."



and my 2nd favorite line: "pants. give me a miracle!"




6 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Love them!

From a movie that makes me cry, "Evan Almighty" with that beautiful man, Morgan Freeman:

"Do you think if you ask God for courage he will give your courage? No. He will give you the chance to be courageous."

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger SHE said...

kmg/bbf: honey.. i love that line and know it's true!

...how many famous poets are given unrequited love...

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Maithri said...

Beautiful lines my friend...

Never seen that movie, will have to put it on the list...

lllooo, M

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger SHE said...

my3: it is a sweet movie sprinkled with poignant moments

and on the topic of movies..

add the new epic, australia, to your list

and another great movie line

"i will sing you to me"


lllooo, ~s.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger SHE said...

Original post 11/28/08.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Oh thank you, dear, for re-posting this and reminding me why we choose to continue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home